European Beer Festivals 2020
Beer festivals serve two great purposes: sample as many different tastes and flavours as you can in a lifetime…and make friends easily! Belgium, Germany, Spain, Latvia and even Switzerland are amongst the many countries celebrating the precious wet base on hops. Everybody knows about the Oktoberfest, being the biggest beer festival in the world, but check the listing below to get to the more boutique events for all beer fans.
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, please check on the event’s webpage directly, if it can take place or not!
- 13 – 15 March: Barcelona, Beer festival (barcelonabeerfestivwal.com)
- 13 March – 5 April: Munich, ‘Starkbierzeit’ – Strong Beer Festival (paulaner-nockherberg.com)
- 16 – 18 April: Zurich, Zurich Beer Festival (probier.ch)
- 23 – 25 April: Solothurn/ CH, Solothurn Bier Tage (biertage.ch)
- 25 – 25 April: Brabanthal in Leuven/ BE, Zythos Bier Festival (zbf.be)
- 30 April – 2 May: Lloret de Mar/ ES, Birrasana Beer Festival (birrasana.com)
- 22 – 30 May: Riga/ LV, Latvia Beer Fest (latviabeerfest.lv)
- 19 – 21 June: Antwerp, Beer Passion Weekend (bierpassieweekend.be)
- 10 -12 July: Barcelona, Poblenou Beer Festival (lafiradelpoblenou.com)
- 17 – 26 July: Hamburg, Duckstein Bier Festival Hamburg (duckstein.de)
- 7 – 9 Aug: London, London Craft Beer Festival (londoncraftbeerfestival.co.uk
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR VERY COOL & FREE VIP-NEWSLETTER NOW