European Beer Festivals 2021
Beer festivals serve two great purposes: sample as many different tastes and flavours as you can in a lifetime…and make friends easily! Belgium, Germany, Spain, Latvia and even Switzerland are amongst the many countries celebrating the precious wet base on hops. Everybody knows about the Oktoberfest, being the biggest beer festival in the world, but check the listing below to get to the more boutique events for all beer fans.
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, please check on the event’s webpage directly, if it can take place or not!
- 5 – 6 Feb: Bruges, Bruges Beer Festival (brugsbeerfestival.be)
- 19 – 21 March: Birmingham, event takes place online (winter.gbbf.org.uk)
- 16 – 18 April: Barcelona, Barcelona Beer Festival (barcelonabeerfestival.com)
- 12 – 15 Aug: Dublin, Big Grill Beer Festival (biggrillfestival.com)
- 17 – 18 Sept: Kraków, One More Beer Festival (ompf.pl)
- 18 Sept – 3 Oct: Munich, Octoberfest (oktoberfest.de)
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR VERY COOL & FREE VIP-NEWSLETTER NOW