Having only just last month been announced as the latest act for the new Virgin Money Unity Arena, it’s safe to say that things are going well for Newcastle born DJ Patrick Topping as industry acclaim and his popularity both continue to grow.
Having built up his dedicated fanbase with his residency at Jack Jones’ legendary Paradise parties in the iconic Ibiza venue DC-10, Patrick’s catalogue of releases and remixes already has famous names such as Booka Shade and Calvin Harris listed.
Patrick started his DJ career playing gigs in his hometown of Newcastle at the club night formally known as Motion and Digital, he’s since gone on to play at clubs and festival all over the world from Awakening in The Netherlands and Tomorrowland Festival in Belgium to the Winter Music Conference in Miami Florida! As with most DJs, Patrick has an insatiable appetite for not only growing his fanbase and DJ experience but also for diversifying. So, it’s no surprise that in early 2019 he started his own label, TRICK, releasing Watch What Your Doing. In addition to this, Patrick also continues to have close ties with Jamie Jones’ label Hot Creations.
TA-DAH.TV caught up with him during Snowbombing at Mayrhofen, where Claudia Peifer turned up, mic in hand, to find out that he had never been to a ski resort before and how much fun it’s been for him playing at the infamous Brücknstadl – a dance barn of the finest – amongst other high altitude
venues at the festival.
Already recognised as one of the key players in the UK house and techno scene, Patrick has received industry recognition in the form of numerous industry awards such as a DJ MAG “Best of British” award, three Resident Adviser DJ awards, and even landing a Mixmag cover.
As Patrick’s career continues to grow, you’ll be sure to come across one of his legendary live sets or iconic remixes at some point (and if you don’t you’ll be missing out!). Keep an eye out below to be the first to find out about his latest appearances as Patrick continues to announce new sets regularly, with appearances at some of the biggest venues and events in the world.
- 05 Aug: Portsmouth, Patrick Topping Concrete Thursdays Portsmouth at The Astoria
- 14 Aug: Belfast, Shine – Patrick Topping pres. Trick with many more at Custom House Square
- 14 Aug: Amsterdam, SWF2021 at Havenpark
- 18 Sep: St. Albans, Red Room In The Forest Festival at Springfield Farm
- 25 Sep: Leeds, Mint Festival at venue TBA
- 09 Oct: Sheffield, Tribal pres. Patrick Topping (All Night Long) at Hope Works
- 05 Nov: Glasgow, SWG3 pres. Patrick Topping at The Barrowland Ballroom
- 03 Dec: Leeds, Mint Warehouse pres. Patrick Topping at Mint Warehouse
- 05 Dec: London, fabric pres. Patrick Topping (All Day Long)
- 18 Dec: Edinburgh, Trick Scotland x Terminal V at Royal Highland Centre
For more information visit:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR VERY COOL & FREE VIP-NEWSLETTER NOW