Hailing from South Shield in North East England, Richy Ahmed is a British producer and DJ who has made a name for himself in the electronic music scene by dabbling in nearly every aspect of it from raving to eventually making a name for himself as a DJ and a producer.
Taking inspiration from a wide range of genres than includes electro, funk, hip-hop and even disco, Richy has been a driving force behind the ongoing popularity of UK house music. Making sure his home territory was covered first, he soon set his sight on sunnier destinations, racking up appearances and residences at cult Ibiza venues like Paradise and DC-10, and that was just the start! Not content with simply conquering the mecca of electronic music and club culture that is Ibiza, Richy has set his sights on global domination with appearances at famous (and sometimes infamous) venues such as Berlin’s Panorama Bar, Blue Marlin Dubai, Rome’s Room21 and BPM Mexico, amongst countless parties organised by Spain’s biggest party host elrow. Not content with playing legendary venues alone, Richy has also made appearances at world-famous festivals like Tomorrowland, Glastonbury, Burning Man, and Hideout Festival in Croatia.
TA-DAH.TV’s Claudia Peifer grabbed him for a legendary interview during the Eastern Electrics festival staged at Hatfield House, just outside London. Clearing the Green Room for a full half an hour, Richy revealed all from his calling to step into the DJ booth to his favourite clubs to play at.
Having established himself firmly on the DJ map the world over, Richy has added yet another feather to his cap by launching his own label and event imprint, FOUR THIRTY TWO – talk about a man of many talents!
The label has so far served as a way for Richy to continue his musical growth, released UK house music that stays true to the genre’s core. Alongside this, Richy has also ventured into the world of A&R, championing the music and artists he truly believes in.
To get a taste of Richy’s DJ skills, check out his most popular releases and remixes including his breakthrough hit “The Drums” or remixes of legendary artists like London Grammar and New Order.
Can’t wait to experience one of his legendary live sets? Keep your eyes peeled for upcoming appearances by Richy below.
- 02 Sept: Desenzano del Garda/ITA, bamboleo WATER PARK FEST at Le Ninfee del Garda
- 04 Sept: Ibiza, Circoloco Ibiza Week 19 at DC-10
- 12 Sept: Ibiza, Do Not Sleep x Four Thirty Two at Cova Santa
- 24 Sept: Ibiza, ABODE Ibiza Sundays at Eden
- 29 Sept: Manchester, Kaluki Birthday at The Warehouse Project
- 30 Sept: Budapest, Cinematiné Festival at Elte Park Aula
- 04 Oct: Ibiza, Paradise Ibiza Closing at Amnesia Ibiza
- 13 Oct: Paris: ATARASHI at Bridge Paris
- 19 Oct: Amsterdam, Kaluki ADE at BRET
- 20 Oct: Amsterdam, Paradise x Loveland at Mediahaven-Minervahaven
- 23 Oct: Amsterdam, Crane Sessions x Groove Arcade x Four Thirty Two at Crane Hotel Faralda
- 28 Oct: Liverpool, Circus Halloween at Blackstone Street Warehouse
- 18 Nov: London, Jamie Jones pres. Paradise London at Drumsheds
For more information visit:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR VERY COOL & FREE VIP-NEWSLETTER NOW